20th July 8 pm – 8 am (Doors Open 7:30), $20 per person upon entry
Although it is pay upon entry you must pre-register. Register at https://epiclan.eventbrite.co.nz
“EpicLAN events bring High School aged gamers together to enjoy what they love doing, in a safe and friendly environment. A typical EpicLAN event runs for 12 hours, has gaming tournaments with prizes, a manly feast and a guest speaker. Our goal is to be the connection between young gamers and the church. Please check out our FB page for photos, information about up and coming events and contact information for our Team.”
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
EpicLAN caters for the High School Students who enjoy gaming.
While we encourage people to come and have a look, we request only people planning to play games, and have the hardware to do so, stay for more than a couple of hours.
What are my transport/parking options for getting to and from the event?
There is plenty of parking at the event. We are able to provide rides home by prior arrangement, especially if this is a barrier to attendance.
What can I bring into the event?
- Your most Badass, Envy enducing, Gaming hardware
+ In PC Terms this will be the PC itself
+ Keyboard + Mouse
+ Power Multiboard
– Network Cables are supplied for use at the event.
- Your favourite NON-Alcoholic beverages
- Any snacks considered a must to keep you at optimum performance.
– Hearty meal is provided and included in the cost of entry, as well as a early-morning snack.
- Your favourite games installed and updated. Please nothing over R16.
Internet is provided however 50 people all running updates can tax the connection.
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org will get hold of the organisers directly.
Register at https://epiclan.eventbrite.co.nz