Brought to you by the Marriage Team of BBC Church Care, Getting the Love You Want is a weekend workshop that can add a lifetime of delight to your relationship. Based on the book Getting the Love you Want by Harville Hendrix this workshop is presented worldwide for couples who want to create healthy, committed and loving relationships. This weekend experience is often compared to three to six months of weekly couples’ therapy.
Understand the theory behind why you chose each other as partners in a long-term committed relationship; why it is that you will inevitably trigger each other’s best and worst selves; and find out what you can do, in fact, need to do, in order to deepen your relationship!
The unique design of this workshop will benefit you if:
- It is early in your relationship and you would like to establish a solid foundation and healthy communication patterns
- You want to enrich and deepen an already good relationship
- You are having difficulties in your relationship and want to resolve longstanding conflicts and learn to successfully repair your ruptures.
- You are undecided about continuing your relationship
- Short lectures
- Individual reflection and written work
- Live demonstrations of communication skills and processes
- Time to practice new behaviours and skills with your partner
- Fun and nurturing activities
- Average group size is 10-15 couples
This workshop is designed to protect the integrity of your relationship.
You work PRIVATELY with your partner in a safe, comfortable and confidential manner.
While you are given the opportunity to share your experience, you are never required to do so.
Saturday 9:30am – 5:30pm / Sunday 10:00am – 4:00pm
Held at The Kollective – a unique venue in central Tauranga
Morning Tea and Afternoon Tea are provided however you’ll need to make your own arrangements for lunch. Feel free to bring your own or dine at one of the local cafes.
At a heavily discounted price – reflecting a desire to serve BBC people – the $295 per couple represents 65% off the usual price. We do not want cost to prevent participation i.e. some assistance is available for those who might need it so please contact us at the email below.
For more info you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
Presented by Jacqui Moulton MA (Couns), MNZAC is a Certified Imago Therapist and Applied Neuroscience practitioner, working in private practice in Tauranga, and is part of Bethlehem Baptist Church. Jacqui is passionate about helping couples rebuild connection, and the impact that this can have not only within their relationship, but in their families and the wider community.
At a heavily discounted price – $295 per couple. 65% off the usual ticket price